Professional Brokerage For The Serious Trader
- Introduction. Emini Futures Broker is a division of Stage 5 Trading Corp., the “Company”, believes in protecting the confidentiality and security of information collected about its Customers. The Company does not share nonpublic information about Customers outside of the Stage 5 Trading Corp. family of companies without the Customer’s consent except for the specific purposes described below, in accordance with all applicable laws. This notice describes the information the Company may gather and the circumstances under which the Company may share it.
- Information Utilization. The Company limits the collection and use of information to the minimum that the Company requires to deliver superior service to its Customers. Such service includes advising Customers about the Company’s products, services and other opportunities requested by the Customer or other persons authorized by Customer and administering the Company’s business.
- Information Processing. The Company obtains most of its information directly from the Customer or its agents, when the Customer applies for, access and uses the Company’s financial products and services – whether in person, by mail, by telephone or electronically. The Company may verify this information or get additional information from consumer reporting agencies or public sources. This information may relate to the Customers finances, employment, avocations or other personal characteristics, such as, the Customer’s first and last name, address, phone number, social security number, and email address, as well as transactions and interactions with or through the Company or with others . The Company may also collect information about what Customers have entered into, viewed on and/or downloaded from the Company’s website.
- Anti-Money Laundering. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to our Customers: When a Customer opens an account, we will ask the Customer for their name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow the Company to identify the Customer. The Company may ask to see the Customer’s driver’s license or other identifying documents. The Company may also seek to verify the information the Customer provides by checking various databases.
- How the Company Protects Information. The Company is required to protect the confidentiality of information and to comply with the Company’s established policies. The Company may access information only when there is an appropriate reason to do so, such as to administer or offer the Company’s products or services.
- Disclosure. The Company may disclose any information when the Company believes it is necessary in order to conduct the Company’s business, or where disclosure is required by law. For example, information may be disclosed for audit or research purposes, to attorneys or other professionals, or to law enforcement and regulatory agencies to help, among other things, prevent fraud or money laundering. In addition, the Company may disclose information to other Stage 5 Trading Corp. companies or third party service providers (i) to enable them to provide business services for the Company, such as performing computer related or data maintenance or processing services for the Company, (ii) to facilitate the processing of transactions and information requested by the Customer, (iii) to assist the Company in offering the Company’s products and services to the Customer or (iv) for credit review or reporting purposes.The Company may also provide Information to non-affiliated companies with whom the Company has an agreement with, such as an agreement with another financial institution or other company enabling the Company to offer its Customers products or services. Except in those specific, limited situations, without the Customers consent, the Company will not make any disclosures of information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to the Customer. For example, the Company does not sell customer lists and the Company will not sell the Customer’s name to a catalogue company or telemarketer.
- Access to and Correction of Information. Upon the Customer’s written request, the Company will make available for the Customer’s review any file the Company may maintain for the Customer’s personal information; provided, however, that any information collected in connection with, or in anticipation of, any claim or legal proceeding will not be made available. If the Customer notifies the Company that any information is incorrect, the Company will review it. If the Company agrees, the records will be corrected. If the Company does not agree, the Customer may submit a short statement of dispute, which the Company will include in any future disclosure of the disputed Information.